Banking and Finance
At the heart of all economies, financing arrangements are developing to make cross-border transactions easier and more secure.
ErsoyBilgehan’s approach is to develop the simplest, most clearly structured and transparent contractual terms possible for complex financial arrangements.
Our banking and finance team advises on the structuring of various banking and financial transactions, the drafting and negotiation of contracts and other deal documents.
We provide services in many types of secured and unsecured finance transactions, including:
- syndicated credit facilities
- asset-based financings
- accounts receivable, inventory and term loan financings
- letter of credit and acceptance financings
- acquisition loans
- standby credit enhancements for bond and commercial paper issues
- derivative products, including interest rate and currency swaps and other hedging arrangements
- real property development and acquisition financings
- structured commodities financings
- private placements of debt securities
- bankruptcy-related financings, including debtor-in-possession financings and exit financings