Real Estate & Construction
ErsoyBilgehan’s real estate lawyers handle all matters relating to asset management, restructuring, acquisition and disposition of real estate assets, real estate interests and real estate companies. The team offers a multidisciplinary service combining the expertise of its lawyers in the fields of tax law, corporate and commercial, banking, finance and capital markets as well as public law.
The firm advises a wide range of actors in the real estate market, including banks and specialized credit institutions, listed real estate companies, insurance companies, Turkish and foreign investment funds, developers and intermediaries. We regularly handle purchases and sales of real estate assets (including sale and leaseback transactions). Our lawyers are also recognized for their expertise in the financing of real estate.
Our services include:
- structuring of real estate investment vehicles, real estate investment funds and listed real estate investment companies
- conveyance of property assets, rights or portfolios (offices, residential, industrial real estate, warehouses, malls, hotels) or of property loans, portfolios or real estate companies (due diligence, structuring, advice and pre- and post- acquisition assistance)
- implementation of financing arrangements for real estate transactions, including non-recourse lending and leasing arrangements and guarantees
- structuring of large scale real estate projects (business centres, commercial centres, offices)
- negotiation and drafting of contracts for the construction of property development projects (developers, general contractors, construction markets, contracts with architects and engineers, sale of buildings in a state of future completion)