Aviation is a growing industry in Turkey, which has brought with it an increased demand for legal advice and intervention in a wide range of issues concerning the industry.
ErsoyBilgehan has significant experience in legal and business matters affecting various aspects of the aviation industry. The firm is regularly called upon to assist clients in matters affecting airline business activities and transactions, including public and private financings, transfer and securitization of airline assets and aviation bankruptcy and financial restructuring.
We also represent airlines, operators and other parties in aircraft and engine purchases, sales and financing.
Our services include:
- handling the legal aftermath of major air accidents
- hull, cargo and passenger claims
- air charter disputes
- disputes between airlines and manufacturers
- engine warranty claims
- insurance and re-insurance matters
- airport operators’ liability
- corporate finance